NAPA Voyage Optimization is an easy-to-use solution for reducing fuel consumption by optimizing route and speed profile for a sea passage.
NAPA Voyage Optimization comprises of an onboard system for use by the bridge officers and an optional NAPA Office module allowing the follow-up of the fleet's performance from ashore. It provides the officers with the most optimal route, speed profile, and engine configuration for any given voyage. It utilizes an accurate 3D ship simulation model in calculations in combination with up-to-date weather and sea current forecasts for efficient voyage planning.
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions in everyday operation
- Fuel consumption and time analysis for any voyage plan or itinerary – more educated decisions by the users
- Increased awareness of forecasted winds, waves and sea currents along the sea passage
- Increased awareness of fuel consumption
- Increased cargo and ship safety thanks to the weather routing functions
- Easy distribution of voyage data between ship and shore
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »