Ferries and Roros
Ferry and Roro version of NAPA Loading Computer encompasses Ferries, Roros, Ropaxes, Storos and Lolos.
The standard version of NAPA Loading Computer is applicable for Ferries. Thanks to the special features developed for Roros, the system is also suitable for use on board Roro ships.
- NAPA Loading Computer comes with a clear, easy-to-use and dynamic graphical user interface.
- Superior tools to define ferry, Roro and Storo cargo units and use the units in cargo loading operations to cargo decks taking into account various load limitations.
- Easy way of handling IMO dangerous cargo by user-defined IMDG cargo database.
- Automatic check of compliance with the relevant intact stability criteria and longitudinal strength limits.
- Superior tools for the calculation of stability on damage conditions.
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »