Integrated decision support solution for increased safety and traceability.
Safety of life at sea continues to be a high priority in the cruise line and passenger vessel industry and recent events have shown that there is a clear need for more advanced, yet easy to use flooding emergency and decision support systems. It is also clear that the ship officers onboard require a better understanding of both the vulnerability of the intact ship as well as the survivability of a damaged ship. These needs are reflected in both User requirements and wishes as well as in the regulatory safety work of the IMO, IACS and other similar official bodies.
- Minimal user interaction needed
- Critical information at a glance
- Vulnerability Monitoring
- Survivability assessment
- Incorporates Vessel-TRIAGE categorization
- Dynamic Flooding Advisory cards
- Time domain prediction of progressive flooding
- Automatic damage definition based on flooding level sensor data
- Developed together with Captains, Officers, DPA’s, Safety directors...
- Advisory Cards
- Vulnerability monitoring
- Manual Survivability assessment with time domain flooding prediction
- based on manual damage definition
- Automatic Survivability assessment with time domain flooding prediction
- based on automatic damage definition
- utilizes flooding level sensors onboard
How does it work?
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »