The ability to maximize load while minimizing stress and safety risk is a growing competitive advantage for ship operators today. NAPA Loading Computer ensures safe and optimal planning of stowage, cargo and ballast for different ship types. The system covers a wide range of calculations related to hydrostatics, intact stability and longitudinal strength.
Straightforward interface to accurate and reliable loading calculations
- Immediate operation of accurate damage stability calculations available
- Dynamic graphical interface enabling user-friendly experience
- Geared towards the maximum ease in accessing tanks and rooms by displaying the ship’s graphical layouts and plans
- Improved time-efficiency and advanced precision attainable
- Outstanding connectivity to the ship owner's office applications
- Fully equipped for industry standard emergency response systems — proven compatibility with Lloyd's Register and DNV Emergency Response Services
- Approved by all classification societies
NAPA Loading Computer key features
- Calculation of longitudinal strength and torsion
- Loading and discharging sequence Matching calculation for different cargo units and cargo operation practices
- Damage calculations for different types of cargo/bulk
- Assessment on the residual strength after collision or grounding
- Optimum floating position capture
- Most economical floating position by lifting cargo and minimizing ballast water.
- Automatic inspection for compliance with the relevant stability criteria and strength limits
- Performance of a grounding assessment with ground reaction forces
- Emergency computer can be integrated as additional module
Tankers and FPSOs
Safe loading and discharging operations, enabling maximum cargo intake. Read more.
Bulker version is an effective and straightforward tool for defining and planning everyday loading conditions. Read more.
Ferries and RoRos
Fast load planning enabling maximum cargo intake. Read more.
Offshore drill ships and rigs
Excellent tools for stability and weight management in many offshore-specific operations. Read more.
Offshore support vessels
Specific modes for anchor handling, tug and supply. Read more.
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »