WEBINAR: Discover Electronic Logbooks for automated, error-free entries
Welcome to the era of intelligent record-keeping with electronic logbooks!
Easy, error-free, secure record-keeping with NAPA Logbook
Electronic logbooks can reduce your crew’s workload and help increase the efficiency and sustainability of your operations.
With an ever-increasing number of flag states giving a green signal to electronic record keeping, digital logbooks are on the same path as electronic charts were about half a decade ago. The reasons for switching to electronic logbooks are quite straightforward. Take, for instance, NAPA Logbook, which:
- Saves time and reduces crew workload and chances of error by automating entries.
- Simplifies ESG, MARPOL, and other Environmental and technical reporting.
- Enables data sharing with shoreside in real-time.
- Unlocks fleet’s untapped data for monitoring and analysis.
Sounds like a tool your fleet could use? Watch our on-demand webinar to know more.
Submit the form below to access our webinar on digital logbooks:
- Introduction to electronic logbooks and the future of digital log-keeping
- The New NAPA Logbook UI: Old favorites get a new look and new features added.
- User cases: How Columbia Cruise Services uses logbook data on the shoreside.
- User Q&A Session
Stay tuned! We’ll be back with more interesting topics soon. You can always stay in the know by subscribing to our newsletter and get all the latest news straight to your inbox.
Want to know more?
Get in touch with our experts to hear how NAPA can help you, or start by reading more about our digital logbook solution.