NAPA Webinar: Discover Electronic Logbooks – Automated, standardised data recording, reporting and sharing
Welcome to the new era of intelligent logbooks!
Easy, error-free, secure record-keeping with NAPA Logbook
Tuesday, 1 November at 16:00 Eastern European Time (EET) — ENDED
Watch the ON-DEMAND WEBINAR RECORDING
With an ever-increasing number of flag states giving a green signal to digital record keeping, electronic logbooks are on the same path as electronic charts were about a decade ago – becoming the norm, rather than the exception. The reasons for switching to electronic logbooks are quite straightforward. Take, for instance, NAPA Logbook, which:
- Saves time, reduces crew workload and chances of error by automating entries.
- Simplifies ESG, MARPOL and other Environmental and technical reporting.
- Enables data sharing with shoreside in real-time.
- Unlocks fleet’s untapped data for monitoring and analysis.
Sounds like a tool your fleet could use? In our upcoming webinar, get a sneak-peek at our latest Logbook features and UI and also find out how NAPA Logbook can help your crew onboard as well as fleet operations teams onshore.
On the agenda:
- Introduction to electronic logbooks and the future of electronic log-keeping
- The New NAPA Logbook UI: Old favorites get a new look and new features added.
- User case: Logbook data on the shoreside.
- Q&A Session