In its 30 years of operation, NAPA has become a global leader in software, services and data analysis for the maritime industry; providing best in class data-led solutions for safety, efficiency and productivity in both ship design and operations. Headquartered in Finland, NAPA employs 180 people in the fields of naval architecture, shipping and information technology. Our offices in Japan, Korea, China, Romania, India, Singapore, the USA, Germany and Greece, help us maintain constant and close contact with our customers. NAPA software is used by shipyards, designers, owners, operators and charterers, classification societies, research institutes, authorities, consultancies and universities. NAPA has over 400 user organizations for design applications and over 2,500 installations onboard.
For our office in Busan, South Korea we are seeking a Technical Consultant
We have a great career opportunity for a Technical Consultant. Your responsibility will be providing high quality technical support for our existing customers and performing technical sales activities:
- Technical support of NAPA Design Solutions customers
- User trainings and seminars
- Technical sales activities such as product presentations and demonstrations
- Customer consulting to find more efficient ways of working with our products
- Support for prospective customers
- Support for product development
You will be working in a global team (Design Solutions Services) in close co-operation with sales and development.
What we expect from you
- Good understanding of ship structural design (preferably basic design). Some experience in shipyard(s) as a structural engineer is preferable
- Strong interest in the 3D ship design process
- Good problem solving capability
- Confidence to deliver technical presentations and conduct technical sales session
- Comfortable with working in customers’ premises for support and sales related activities
- Capability to use C# language
- Knowledge of NAPA or other ship design software
Since we are working in an international company, fluent English communication skills are required in addition to Korean native level language skills.
We are offering you interesting tasks in an international company, diverse opportunities to develop yourself and your professional skills, as well as possibility to work with the latest technologies. We work using agile methods and modern cloud based solutions. Our management model is self-organizing. This means you will have a great flexibility; you can manage yourself and work independently. We trust you are responsible about your work and look forward to contributing to NAPA success as a team member and an individual. We also provide you a nice bunch of employee benefits.
How to apply
For more information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get onboard and join the NAPA crew? Please submit your application and CV by 31 July 2019 by this form.