In its 30 years of operation, NAPA has become a global leader in software, services and data analysis for the maritime industry; providing best in class data-led solutions for safety, efficiency and productivity in both ship design and operations. Headquartered in Finland, NAPA employs 180 people in the fields of naval architecture, shipping and information technology. Our offices in Japan, Korea, China, Romania, India, Singapore, the USA, Germany and Greece, as well as our extensive network of agents, help us maintain constant and close contact with our customers. NAPA software is used by shipyards, owners, designers, operators and charterers, classification societies, research institutes, authorities, consultancies and universities. NAPA has over 400 user organizations for design applications and more than 2,500 installations onboard.
For our office in Galati, Romania we are seeking an Office Assistant.
We are looking for a part-time (4h/day) Office Assistant with a fixed-term contract. The main responsibility is to manage general office duties in order to ensure company’s process run smoothly and also to support our staff counting 36 people. This job will be ideal for a person who is positive, collaborative, self-driven and has some earlier experience as an office assistant or similar.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and assist with courier deliveries;
- Manage travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary;
- Make orders to ensure office is always properly stocked;
- Assist with the organization events;
- Assist with onboard process of new employees (HR team);
- Collect and organize the financial documents.
What we expect from you
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel);
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Romanian;
- Ability to work independently.
We offer an international and professional atmosphere in a modern office with talented and results driven people. NAPA’s employees have unmatched domain expertise in the fields of naval architecture, ship building, performance analysis, shipping, software development, data analytics and information technology.
Our management model is self-organizing: you can manage yourself and work independently. We trust you are responsible with your work and look forward to contributing to NAPA’s success as a team member and as an individual.
We also provide you a nice range of employee benefits:
- Benefits related to physical health (gym, medical insurance, recreational)
- Personal development (e.g. training sessions, Bookster subscription, technical books)
- Leisure benefits (teambuilding, parties, social time)
- Annual company bonus
- Lunch tickets
- Flexible work hours
How to apply
For more information about the position, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to get onboard and join the NAPA crew? Please send your application and CV by the form below by 29 March 2020.