Key Account Manager
For our office in Florida, USA we are seeking a
Key Account Manager
We have a great career opportunity for a seasoned sales professional within the NAPA Safety Solutions business unit at our Weston, FL location. The main responsibility of Key Account Manager will be developing long-term relationships and connecting with business executives and stakeholders with key cruise line accounts to capture growth opportunities. Additionally, suitable candidate has an overall of all NAPA Safety Solutions customer accounts in the Americas. This position also provides appropriate feedback to development to influence current/future portfolio roadmaps and strategy.
Your tasks will be more in detail
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Development and execution of strategy for each key account as well as for the entire territory to secure short and long-term revenue targets.
- Continuously demonstrate value to customers by developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast key account metrics by communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Enhance organization and department’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests while exploring opportunities to add value to job achievements.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product and recommend improvements for inefficient processes.
- Lead contract negotiations, prepare quotations and revenue projections for the territory
- Meet the set revenue and growth targets by developing new business model with key clients.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, account management and/or marketing
- Experience and proven track record of sales within the maritime sector, preferably to cruise industry
- Prior experience with delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated leadership showing strong accountability, ownership and ability to effectively lead a team in pursuit of shared goals in a self managed organization
- We are looking for a self-motivated, results oriented individual who has a passion to learn new things.
- Relevant education, such as B.Sc or M.Sc. in Engineering or Economics
This position requires travelling. We are offering you interesting tasks in an international company, diverse opportunities to develop yourself and your professional skills, as well as possibility to work with the latest technologies. We work using agile methods and modern cloud based solutions. Our management model is self-organizing. This means you will have a great flexibility; you can manage yourself and work independently. We trust you are responsible about your work and look forward to contributing to NAPA’s success as a team member and as an individual. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about the job, please contact Annettys Acosta, NAPA USA, by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org