Cruise ship version of NAPA Loading Computer is an effective and straightforward tool for defining and planning everyday loading conditions and performing accurate damage stability calculations.
- The user-friendly graphical user interface is based on the accurate NAPA 3D ship model.
- Assessment of the ship’s stability in intact and damaged conditions.
- Providing a solution for liquid transfers in order to find a certain floating position.
- Calculation of longitudinal strength and providing alerts if limits are exceeded.
- Performance of a grounding assessment with ground reaction forces and enabling the simulation of countermeasures for finding the optimal way to make the ship float freely again.
- Providing the optimum floating position for most effective performance.
NAPA Loading Computer also provides a number of additional features for making the daily operation of cruise ships easier and safer.
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »