Offshore version of NAPA Loading Computer offers excellent possibilities to calculate vessel stability and longitudinal strength in many offshore-specific operations.
- NAPA Loading Computer comes with a clear, easy-to-use and dynamic graphical user interface.
- Cargo loading operations using the user-defined cargo database and taking into account various load limitations.
- Planning and prediction of ship behaviour related to loading and discharging cargo with cranes.
- Ability to calculate the effect of towing force and the automatic check of compliance with the relevant stability criteria.
- Automatic check of compliance with the relevant intact stability criteria and longitudinal strength limits.
- Superior tools for the calculation of stability on damage conditions.
Structural design throughput time for whole vessel models reduced by up to four weeks with NAPA D... Read more »
NAPA’s customer base has grown steadily for NAPA Steel. We are honoured to announce the newest NA... Read more »
NAPA analysis verifies that twice the rotor sails delivers double fuel savings; 6.1% reduction in... Read more »
ClassNK-NAPA GREEN offers ship owners and operators a comprehensive solution to reduce fuel costs... Read more »
Bore - NAPA collaboration demonstrates environmental and financial value of operational efficiency software
1,000 tonnes of CO2 saved plus 5.8% reduction in fuel consumption, equivalent to $210,000 Read more »