Yacht version of NAPA Loading Computer includes excellent defining, planning and monitoring functions for everyday intact stability calculations.
The advanced damage stability features can be used for training the crew to be better prepared for possible emergency situations where the yacht may be damaged and loses seaworthiness, stability or structural strength. Should a real emergency situation occur, NAPA Loading Computer provides invaluable help for assessing ship stability and timely countermeasures.
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Assessment of the yacht’s stability in intact and damaged conditions
- Monitoring of different tanks
- Providing an alarm when intact or damage stability criteria are not met
- Providing a solution for liquid transfers in order to achieve a certain floating position
- Performance of a grounding assessment with ground reaction forces and enabling the simulation of countermeasures for finding the optimal way to make the yacht float freely again.
The Decision Support concept provides even more advanced features for preparing for and handling on board emergency situations.
Norwegian Cruise Line has adopted a complete fleetwide solution from NAPA for Operations. The pac... Read more »
STX Finland Rauma shipyard has successfully applied NAPA for finding the optimum subdivision desi... Read more »