NAPA Loading Computer covers a wide range of calculations related to hydrostatics, intact stability and the ship's longitudinal strength.
- Produces accurate and reliable calculation results, as in all calculations it utilizes a real 3D model of the ship, the existence of which is a basic requirement for fast and accurate damage stability calculations.
- Displays the ship's graphical layouts and tank plans, giving the officers maximum ease in accessing each tank and room in the ship arrangement.
- Helps the officers onboard to make well-informed decisions about possible courses of action in distress situations.
- Fully compatible with the NAPA Emergency Response (NAPA ER) application. NAPA Loading Computer is also fully compatible with the Lloyd's Register and DNV Emergency Response Services.
- Type approved by, among others, Det Norske Veritas, Germanischer Lloyd and Lloyd's Register.
- NAPA Loading Computer can be linked to the ship owner's office applications, thus saving time and reducing human errors.
Ferry and Roro version of NAPA Loading Computer encompasses Ferries, Roros, Ropaxes, Storos and Lolos. Read more »
Cruise ship version of NAPA Loading Computer is an effective and straightforward tool for defining and planning everyday loading conditions and performing accurate damage stability calculations. Read more »
Offshore version of NAPA Loading Computer offers excellent possibilities to calculate vessel stability and longitudinal strength in many offshore-specific operations. Read more »
Norwegian Cruise Line has adopted a complete fleetwide solution from NAPA for Operations. The pac... Read more »
STX Finland Rauma shipyard has successfully applied NAPA for finding the optimum subdivision desi... Read more »