In case of an emergency it is important to get fast and reliable support for handling distress situations.
NAPA Decision Support concept goes beyond requirements and offers advanced user-friendly tools for decision support.
NAPA Decision Support provides tools for assisting captain and ship officers to cope with different accidents, which may occur to the ship. Simply, NAPA Decision Support consists of a set of instructions with necessary actions to ensure the seaworthiness of the ship. It also enables more advanced calculations to predict the survivability after an accident.
- Clear and simple user interface
- Better understanding of ship's survivability
- Applicable for all accidents required for decision support system by SOLAS
- Easy to maintain and update to reflect changes made to the ship
- Valuable tool for training different accident scenarios
- Enables time domain calculations to predict the future
- Time to sink
Norwegian Cruise Line has adopted a complete fleetwide solution from NAPA for Operations. The pac... Read more »
STX Finland Rauma shipyard has successfully applied NAPA for finding the optimum subdivision desi... Read more »